Whitney Smith

9.29.2008



I've never really thought of myself as a cake stand sort of person. As a matter of fact, I don't really think I've ever thought about cake stands (I don't do a lot of baking. Or cooking) at all. Until I walked into the Bell Jar in the Mission and saw this gorgeous piece of work by artist Whitney Smith and suddenly, all I can think about is how much I NEED that cake stand.

And possibly these beautiful nesting bowls. And this dessert plate.

You can find her stuff here and here.

3 comments:

Alex Charchar said...

Hi Traci! I like the clean new look of the blog :)

And I have to say, that desert plate is the cutest thing.. the little bird is fantastic! Thanks for sharing

Leslie said...

dude. cake time = all the time!

Amy said...

i would give just about anything for that cake plate (especially in the blue and brown). her stuff is beautiful...sigh.

45wall design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger