Happy Friday!!!

11.09.2012

Happy Friday! 

In case you haven't noticed, a few things are changing over here. After years of not liking my branding for 45wall, I finally landed on a look and logo that I am incredibly happy with (and thanks to my friends who gave great feedback). I'm also working on some new goods for the shop that I plan to have up in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned. 

And yes...there will be a house tour. Eventually. 

We're doing Christmas card photos of the the girl tomorrow, so last night she and I worked on picking out what she's to wear. She was quite cooperative...and maybe a bit of a ham. 

Have a great weekend! 




7 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the new look and the kid, as always, is amazingly too cute for words!

jess said...

love the new branding!! and your peanut is beautiful as always:)

the meaklims said...

She is workin' that pose! :) Funny girl!

Elizabeth said...

Just the girl? I like it when Christmas cards have the WHOLE family (and no pets). She is adorable. The last pose is too much.

Sarah said...

Omg she's a natural. I LOVE the one where she is leaning on the wall. that girl! I also love the 1st look, the peacoat is adorable!

Melissa said...

This kid kills me! All of the outfits are quite stylish...as is she.

Your new logo is fantastic !!!

Motormouth said...

Oh my word, that 4th photo of her is too cute for words!!

45wall design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger