London, Day One.

5.01.2013

We're in London!

It's taken me a few days to get some photos up because we've been jetlagged...then Mills got sick...then I got sick...So we've been taking it a bit slow.

Our first full day we spent in Clerkenwell, a neighborhood in London that I've longed to see since it's considered the design center of London (I so wish we were here for this). We had a great time, and I loved it, but we were a bit disappointed since it was a Sunday and most things were closed. We did hit up a small park and two great coffee shops (I'll post about our coffee crawl through London later) and basically just wandered the (very quiet) streets.






2 comments:

insaknitty said...

how do I get a job at the office of coffee and social affairs??? also, emilia is totally the cutest.

Nathalie Yan said...

how was her experience with the instax camera? any cool images that she caught?

45wall design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger