West Elm and Etsy!

8.14.2013

This past Saturday was the Etsy Pop-Up shop event at the West Elm store in downtown Palo Alto. Having never done anything like this before, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect (and I was super nervous), but I had a really great time! The other sellers were incredibly nice (and talented) and I got to meet and talk to a lot of great people. Plus, it was really exciting to see all of my goods displayed together in one place. Emilia even got in on the fun, taking on decorating my table with pins...











2 comments:

Macey Snelson said...

Everything looks so good! I've recently had a friend push me to assemble product for sale, and it's so fun to see things come together! Was the event worth your time/investment? Do you think you'll do another?

Shelley said...

I loved seeing it all there together! So proud of you!

45wall design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger